Friday, January 20, 2012

McDonalds - first play area

This past week I found a place to take Clairana to play with other kids her age and get out of the house....well I was overly excited and we pulled up and the sign said closed. I was devastated (I know pathetic really) and well Clairana had no idea.

So what does my husband do.....he jumps on his phone and attempts to find a McDonalds with a play area so we could still take her to do something fun.

She loved it and well we were both VERY sore.....those tunnels are not for adult knees!

Where is Nephi?? He is being a perfect angel just sleeping away and letting his sister get all the attention.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...