Saturday, February 25, 2023

Roller Skating

Yesterday, we went roller skating again for Adventure Group. 
The kids all had a blast and I feel like everyone started out better than last time. I didn't skate this time, so I was nervous about Cecily, but she was fully independent and figured it out all by herself. We stayed for almost four hours. Next month we are going to explore a new to us museum so the adventure will be slightly calmer. 


 Cecily with her buddy Nora in the background and Coraline in front.

 Chaos.



Anne took this sweet picture of Millie and I. Cecily actually took a nap on my lap while we were there! 

Lydia and Coraline with a new friend.

 Nora and Cecily

Nephi and Jeremy helping Micah.

Clairana with Micah





 Still Sleeping. She got back up and then decided to go again for another hour. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA