Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity Days - Farewell

Part of switching boundaries in the church is also loosing your calling and gaining a new one (there are no paid positions in the church so most have a 'calling' or a volunteered position.) 
My old calling at church was to plan activities for all the 7-11 year old girls. 
Over Christmas break I got a chance to say a sweet goodbye to them and drop off framed pictures from their Halloween dress up night earlier this year. 

I will miss them so much and miss going with Clairana to be with all the girls. I am so glad she has pictures to remember them and she will get to see them but just not every week. 

These were from October when we had the girls dress up and do their make-up/photos as an activity.  








I normally always took Cabella and Coraline with me because Levi had to teach the young men on Wednesday nights as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCA