Friday, January 26, 2018

2018 - Mottos


Each Year I Attempt to Pick Out a Motto or Three to Remember and Remind Myself.

Last Year, I went with the simple word - SOFT 
And this one.... 
I can't say we were perfect, but we all did remind each-other all year and it makes us realize and switch our ways.


This Year I have Four. 
I am really working on trying to make our home the safest and calmest place for our family.
I also feel like with all the hatred outside our doors even between women and men in general, that I need to provide an example of love to my children by showing love to my husband.

With Clairana and Nephi starting to fully understand and become quite emotional about divorce it is honestly so very sad to see their faces when it is discussed. 
Clairana asked me yesterday - So at what age does everyone get divorced? 
Life is Hard. Parenting is Hard.  





1 comment:

  1. الان  حل جميع  مشاكل الانف اصبح سهل هل تبحث عن افضل دكتور تجميل انف في القاهرة يعتبر الدكتور حامد قدري افضل دكتور تجميل انف في الوطن العربي  صاحب واحدة من اكبر عيادات التجميل يمكنك التواصل معه الان

    ReplyDelete

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...