Wednesday, May 4, 2016

FINISHED! SHE READS!!

BIG DAY IN OUR HOUSE!! 
Clairana completed her reading lessons! 
She now can read at a 2nd grade level. We are both SO excited of what she has accomplished in Kindergarten - especially seems I was very nervous to homeschool. 
They have a suggestion of 20 books to practice reading before moving on to spelling and a greater depth of language arts. 
We will spend time this summer while I am nursing the new baby reading and reading and reading. 

I LOVE this book and it has been such a great instruction book for me to teach reading - it really has a different way of looking at the concept. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...