Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lunch with Cousins

A few weeks ago my cousin Brittany and Drew came into town so the whole crew met up for lunch.
It was great to actually have everyone together for a happy occasion - the birth of a baby!

COTTON ABERDEEN DAVIS

All the 2nd Generation Cousins

All the Cousins - Generation 1

2nd Cousins - Nephi & Titus (born a month apart)

Cousin Kennedy & Abbi 

Grandpa Brigham with Coraline

Clairana & Grandma

Cousin Drew, Myia, & Cotton



Uncle Tanner with Bailey

Aunt Angie & Cotton

My Favorite Picture - My cousin Brittany with Coraline -
Closest thing to a sister I had growing up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shirts - BE

 Levi thought of this idea for a charity softball game he was in. My shirt says "Base Bid" and all the kids have shirts that say &...