Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wilken - Ruiz Wedding

Last Thursday Levi & I took a half day off work to go to a beautiful small wedding. 
Ms. Amanda Wilken who I have known since I was 15 is now officially married! 

Congrats to Williams, Amanda, Christopher, & Langston!

Waiting on the Ceremony to Start - Too Sunny for a Selfie!

And Another One...Still no Good
Williams & Amanda
Amanda has a son - Langston who is 4 and Williams has a son - Christopher who is also 4.
Good Luck Amanda - Twin Boys!





2 comments:

  1. Wilken - Ruiz Wedding looks adorable. I just loved the post from the bottom of my heart. Even we are also getting married in June and have already reserved one of the most glorious wedding venues in Los Angeles. I’d love to share our big day photos on the weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Young Women - Service

 Young Women Service Project - Moving Watermelons and Potatoes from a Purdue Farm.  Somehow Jody and I got the potatoes.... some were rough ...