Thursday, July 3, 2014

Baby Shower - Baby Ashby

On Sunday when we went to pick up the kids - 
Levi headed home for nap-time and I went to my SIL's baby shower with my mom and Oma. 
It was a great time and I got to see a few family members.
Ironically enough it was on the same day as her bridal shower last year!
She got LOTS of girly things!

Mom & Oma

Mom, Oma, and Grandma Ashby 
BABY GIRL COUSINS - THREE WEEKS APART!!


Mom & Aunt Debbie

Hands Down Best Gift -
My Aunt Debbie made a quilt with one side completely girly and then when you flip it over it had the Miami Dolphins! *Nick's favorite team!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...