Friday, December 20, 2013

Dharma Jean


I hate crying while I type....its hard to see the screen.

Ms. Dharma Jean left us last Friday. To the little puppy that we brought home from a round barn to give Duncan company. She was the first animal I saw give birth as Duncan and I walked around outside and Levi tended to her....one week before our wedding. I got better with the second/last litter. She knew both times when I was in labor before we did. She howled when either one of our babies cried. Ukkk. I miss her. I don't know if we will go down the dog road again because at this time I can't imagine doing this again and even when my children are older. For the past few days, I have been praying that the kids don't ask about her until I can get it together. This morning they asked. Nephi made a kissing sound and Clairana said stop the car mom and let Dharma in (on our way off to work) I told her that Dharma had went to go live with Duncan in heaven. She responded 'Nope she needs to come back to me she is my best friend' Again....Ukkkkkk....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...