Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bell Wedding!!

EXCITING TIME

These past few weeks have been great running into family and hearing about all our plans to make the trip to Arizona for Tyrone & Ashli's wedding.
It is very exciting to get to see everyone and have a vacation together too. I miss our Washington and Arizona family SO much.
Plus I CANNOT wait to see little Ms. Ashli walk down the aisle - ooh boy
I am already tearing up - waterproof mascara for me!
I swear the more babies I have the more emotional I am.

Anyways, they have put everything together themselves and I am seeing a part of Terri come out in Ashli that I have never had the chance to see.


Invites!

* I love these two so much, I wish we were closer but it is also nice to have a place to visit that is a short flight. SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...