Friday, May 20, 2011

Bedtime Routine CHANGES



As most of you know, Clair still is up in our room sleeping. It took us forever to get this child to sleep in her own bed that I thought it was extremely fabulous that she now sleeps in her crib - regardless of where it is at.


Well, we thought about moving her to her room once we got home from Indiana just because that would already be a sleeping challenge. But then after getting up last week our thoughts have changed. Clair was banging on our banister waiting for us to start moving and get her out of bed. She can see us from her crib which makes it difficult for anyone to sleep- when someone is up.


Anyways, we have moved her to her beautiful room. The first night, she was up about six times and I fell down the stairs - Levi sure has his hands full with us! 2nd night she was up three times and now she is up once a night. It has been great - I am afraid the next baby will not have a chance, it is SO much better for everyone's sleeping schedule with her in her own room.


I beginning to think she actually likes her crib - she will sit and just talk and sing before we go get her in the morning. Doesn't this little girl have the most adorable room all thanks to her Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Our babies love their cribs, but we don't really give them another option either. I have them in our room until sleeping becomes a issue and then I move 'em. I never really have an age in mind, just whenever they show me it's time and then they sleep beautifully in their room where it's nice and cozy.

    I love seeing pictures of your little girl. She looks so much like you!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

LCA