Monday, April 2, 2012

Camp Out

 The one place that has a very special meaning to Levi and I is his grandparents property where we have had several campouts and we were actually married there. 
So, we decided that it was important to head out to the woods with Clair and Nephi. 
Nephi in the K-Tan
We had a blast and I also got to enjoy time with Brandy who has been my girlfriend since grade school and her family! 


Nephi sleeping in the back of the Rover.


Brandy with Nephi
She was a mess but had a great time - I think this was outfit number two.

                                            Jesse& Jace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to it! Co-op

We are back at the school routine! We are blessed to be going back to co-op! I am teaching Logic and Science this year. No pictures of Logic...